This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
Account and Registration
It is the user’s responsibility to keep the details of the account and password confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account or Password. LITTLE SHOP shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect the account details or the password. In case of any suspected breach please contact us immediately. If LITTLE SHOP has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the LITTLE SHOP website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to LITTLE SHOP.
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by LITTLE SHOP website during the registration process (such information being the “Registration Data”)
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if LITTLE SHOP has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement. LITTLE SHOP will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
Pricing, Promotions & Coupon Codes
While LITTLE SHOP shall endeavor to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. LITTLE SHOP cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, LITTLE SHOP shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel orders at any stage prior to delivery. In case, any kind of fraudulent activity is detected, LITTLE SHOP can recover its dues, if any, from User’s successive orders. In the event that an item is mis-priced, LITTLE SHOP may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and LITTLE SHOP will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that LITTLE SHOP accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to LITTLE SHOP dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
Prices of the products at the Little Shop store and on LITTLE SHOP (site and Apps) may differ.
For any returned or undelivered orders, partial or whole, the user will not be eligible to avail of the offer used to purchase the original order. The benefit of the offer would also not be included in the refund provided. If the product(s) returned are part of any free offer, Eg: Buy 2 get 1 free or Buy 1 get 1 free, all the products related to the offer would have to be returned by you, as they have been purchased as part of a group offer. The refund/replacement process would only be initiated once all the products have been returned.
From time to time, we may provide a free sample or gift along with our orders which are eligible for the offer. These samples/gifts will not be eligible for return/replacement/refund under any circumstances.
Coupon Codes & Cart Offers
To offer special discounts to our users from time to time, we share coupon codes based discounts. To prevent any possible misuses we have put in place a few checks on the ways in which these coupon codes can be used.
To make the best use of the coupon code offers, please go through the following terms and conditions applicable on all coupon codes
1. Coupon Codes & Cart Offers based offer will be valid upon application of the coupon code at the time of placing order.
2. Coupon Codes & Cart Offers will be valid till the date communicated or till stocks last on the applicable products, whichever happens earlier.
3. Coupon Codes & Cart Offers will not be valid on Diapers, Combos, Bottles & Accessories and on the brands Mee mee, Johnson’s Baby Meemee, Johnson’s Baby, Duracell,
Chicco, Sebamed ,Cetaphil, Himalaya, Pigeon, Farlin, Dr. Brown, Zero, Child World, Avent, Luv Lap, Palmer, 1st step etc, Mothercare, unless otherwise mentioned.
4. A Coupon Codes & Cart Offers can be used only once per user per household, unless otherwise mentioned.
5. A Coupon Codes & Cart Offers cannot be clubbed with any other coupon code or with any other offer including offers running on the site without using coupons.
6. A coupon will provide the stated discount of the coupon code or the discount already stated on the product whichever is higher, unless otherwise mentioned.
7. Coupon codes shared individually with a user will be applicable on purchase made by that particular user only.
8. The website reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any coupon code any time without prior intimation.
9. Shipping / Cash on delivery rules and charges apply on the net amount payable upon application of the coupon code, unless otherwise mentioned.
10. Cashback coupons are valid for next purchase as per the conditions mentioned with the Cashback offer.
11. The Cash Coupons added to an account can be changed/updated at any point of time without any prior intimation. These changes could be made from time to time even before the valid expiry date of the existing Cash Coupons.
12. Most offers are applicable at the LITTLE SHOP stores. For details please contact the store near you.
13. For any Coupon code, Cashback code, Gift Certificate redemption which are applicable at a Little Shop store, the customer needs to share the code details with the store person before making the purchase.
14. Offer valid only on the listed Sizes & Colours of the products featured on the page.
Cashback Offers are run from time to time to award users for their purchase from LITTLE SHOP. The terms and conditions applicable with these Cashback offers are as below
. The Cashback amount, the purchase conditions and the product range on which the Cashback offer is valid will be as specified along with the Cashback offer.
. The Cashback amount will be received by the user as a coupon through a Cashback email. The Cashback coupon would be received by you up to 10 days after the delivery of the order. Eg: If your order has been delivered on 3rd September, you would be receiving the Cashback coupon on mail latest by 13th September.
. Cashback will not be earned on purchases from the categories Bottles & Accessories, or on purchasing any of the Guaranteed Savings Offer codes. They will only be earned on the products mentioned in the cashback promotions.
. Cashback will not be provided for any product(s) which have either not been delivered to you or which has been returned by you. In the event of any replacement provided to you, the replacement product value will not be added to the cashback calculations available to you to redeem on site.
. Redemption of the Cashback coupon will not be applicable on Meemee, Johnson’s Baby, Duracell,
Chicco, Sebamed ,Cetaphil, Himalaya, Pigeon, Farlin, Dr. Brown,Zero, Child World, Avent, Luv Lap, Palmer, 1st step, unless otherwise mentioned.
. The maximum Cashback given out is Rs. 250 and is applicable on the MRP of the product, unless mentioned otherwise.
. The Cashback coupon can be used till the date of validity as specified in the Cashback email.
. The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Cashback offers without prior intimation.
. The Cashback is not applicable on cancelled orders.
The terms and conditions applicable for Gift Certificate are as below
. Gift certificate Delivered via email.
. The Gift Certificate can be used against your purchase on LITTLE SHOP.
. Customers must open a free account at LITTLE SHOP to redeem his or her gift certificate.
. Every gift certificate has a unique code. To redeem the gift certificate, enter this code in your shopping cart.
. Both a gift certificate and credit card may be used to pay for your order. If both are used, we will charge the gift card first and the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
. Unused gift certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
. Gift certificates are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
. Gift certificates value can be redeemed in multiple purchases.
. Gift certificates may only be redeemed for orders shipped in India.
. Gift certificates may only be redeemed through Recipient’s Email Address
. Gift Certificate cannot be purchased through Cheque/Cash on Delivery/Loyalty Cash
Transactions & Cancellations
Minimum Order Value
To place an order on LITTLE SHOP the minimum order value has to be more than Rs.699/- (Excluding COD charges, Shipping charges, Taxes or value reduced after application of coupons or any other offer)
Credit Card Details
You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on website will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove it otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
In case of fraudulent use of the site, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
Cancellation by LITTLE SHOP
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be add to the “Cash Refund” section of your Little Shop account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
3. or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on LITTLE SHOP by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. LITTLE SHOP does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews
Who can write a product review on LITTLE SHOP?
Anyone who has an account with LITTLE SHOP can write a product review.
Are there any specific rules that need to be followed while writing a review?
No, there are no specific rules which need to be followed while writing a review. However we have we put together some guidelines which can be followed while writing a product review –
1. Be Precise and Specific
While writing a product review you should keep in mind the fact that other Little Shop users might use your review to form a judgment, whether to select the product or not. Therefore a precise, specific & unbiased product review plays a critical part and would always help a customer make a better choice about which product to buy.
2. Don’t keep any loose ends
Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not help any customer other than confusing them about the product.
3. Spell what is required
A good review should serve the most basic purpose i.e. what you liked/disliked about the product and why with the exact details.
4. Remove distractions from review
Before submitting the review for moderation it is wise to spell check and proofread your review accurately.
What needs to be avoided while writing a review?
LITTLE SHOP reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following –
1. Inappropriate content – like promotional information or phone numbers.
2. Information not related to product – Shipment/Delivery Experience, availability, ordering etc
3. Inaccuracies in product information & product catalogue.
4. References – to other retailers, pricing, personal information etc.
5. Copying and pasting text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
6. Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
7. Foreign language content.
8. Off-topic information or obscene content.
9. Irrelevant user IDs or email ids used for posting reviews.
You Agree and Confirm
1. That you will use the services provided by LITTLE SHOP, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you.LITTLE SHOP reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), LITTLE SHOP has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of LITTLE SHOP and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. To compensate LITTLE SHOP for any extra cost incurred for re delivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
4. That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
5. After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and Colours.
We have made every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colours of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour or other details will be accurate.
When you visit the LITTLE SHOP website or Little Shop Store or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Disclosure of Account Information
2. You authorize DARP to disclose necessary information that you have provided to third parties, or information that DARP has obtained about your Account: (i) to agents of DARP or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or (iii) where it is necessary for fulfilment with third party suppliers.
3. By entering into this Agreement, you authorize DARP and its Suppliers to share personal information about you, including but not limited to your e-mail address, full name and address.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the Loyalty Cash paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the LITTLE SHOP website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Any dispute relating in any way to the Program or this Agreement in which the aggregate total claim for relief sought on behalf of one or more parties exceeds INR 1,00,000 will be adjudicated in any federal court in Pune, Maharashtra, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in those courts. You further acknowledge and agree that our rights in the Content are of a special, unique, extraordinary character, giving them peculiar value, the loss of which cannot be readily estimated and may not be adequately compensated for in monetary damages.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Indian Republic and the state of Maharashtra, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Disclosure of Account Information
2. You authorize LITTLE SHOP to disclose necessary information that you have provided to third parties, or information that LITTLE SHOP has obtained about your Account: (i) to agents of LITTLE SHOP or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or (iii) where it is necessary for fulfillment with third party suppliers.
3. By entering into this Agreement, you authorize LITTLE SHOP and its Suppliers to share personal information about you, including but not limited to your e-mail address, full name and address.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All discussions, ratings, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms, Parenting service and/or other message or communication facilities means Material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose. End User acknowledges that any Material posted on the Website is public and not private communication.Little Shop.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Material, and, therefore, LITTLE SHOP specifically disclaims any liability concerning the Material and any actions resulting from End Users participation in any Material, including any objectionable content. Generally, any communication which End User posts to LITTLE SHOP (whether in Parenting, chat rooms, discussion groups, message boards, or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential and you grant to LITTLE SHOP a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to LITTLE SHOP the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by LITTLE SHOP as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. Notwithstanding LITTLE SHOP’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, LITTLE SHOP does not undertake to monitor and is not responsible of the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Copyright & Trademark
Everything located on or in this Site, including the Microsites, is our exclusive property and can be used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION of LITTLE SHOP IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and / or criminal penalties.
This Site and Microsites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of website protected by copyright. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End User may download / print / save copyrighted material for End User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without our express permission of LITTLE SHOP and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. End User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a Web site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with LITTLE SHOP shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of owners, unless such site is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of LITTLE SHOP, unless otherwise stated.
End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. We do not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use. End User hereby grants us the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Site by End User. We hereby reserves the right to terminate its agreement with any End User who repeatedly infringes on copyright rights upon notification to us by the copyright owner.
The foregoing provisions of this clause apply equally to and are for the benefit of LITTLE SHOP, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BB & DARP, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to us or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
The Parenting contains general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The information and views provided herein should not be treated as medical advice. The information on the Parenting is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. You must not rely on the information on the Parenting as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. The Parenting includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us. You acknowledge that because of the limited nature of communication through the Parenting’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete or not appropriate for your condition. As health and nutrition research continuously evolves, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information presented on the Parenting.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of LITTLE SHOP to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. BB or DARP, their associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, LITTLE SHOP has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against LITTLE SHOP officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.LITTLE SHOP will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available fromLITTLE SHOP on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
1. Force Majeure: Without prejudice to any other provision herein, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond the our control, including, without limitation, acts of the End User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of LITTLE SHOP ‘s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
2. Entire Agreement: This Agreement and any operating rules for the Website established by LITTLE SHOP constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
3. Waiver: No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
4. Headings: The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
5. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
6. Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by laws of India, subject to the Courts in Pune, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
7. Payment Decline: We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Please go to Contact us to raise/report issues around order, delivery, return, refund etc.