Creative Math Subtraction Jigsaw Puzzle Game – 25 Pieces
Each player gets one play board and a matching puzzle. Ask each player to seperate puzzle pieces and put them picture side down in front of themselves in a pile. The first player to role a 3 starts the game. The first player to put all of his/her puzzle pieces on the play board correctly wins the game.
- The number you roll with dice will tell you how many puzzle pieces you may put on the board. If you spin 3, you lose that turn
- Read aloud the number or number sentences on your puzzle pieces. If there is a number puzzle pieces on the answer with picture side up
- If there is number on your piece, find the number sentence on the board, which that number completes. Put your puzzle piece on that number sentence with picture side up
- The first player to have no puzzle pieces left is the winner
- If all the number & number sentences of all the puzzles are matched correctly, you will see 3 different colorful pictures
Age- 5 Years+
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.